Wednesday 26 August 2009

Heidi Admits She Copied Britney For Miss Universe Performance


If you didn’t catch Heidi Montag’s Miss Universe performance, many believe it was just a rip-off Britney Spears’ VMA performance from all the way back in 2000.

Did she really think none of us would remember that?! Britney’s sparkly nude outfit for her performance of “Oops I Did It Again” is emblazoned into our memories!

Well, we weren’t the only ones who noticed the similarities. Heidi Montag herself admitted to channeling Brit. She said to Access Hollywood, "I grew up watching Britney Spears. That's someone I inspire to be, you know, like, career wise. I think the world is ready for the next pop star and I'm ready to be the next pop galaxy, so here we go."

This girl gives one lame lip-synching performance and wants her own galaxy?! Slow down, sister! Do you think Heidi could ever be a respected musical artist?

(hollyscoop.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment