Thursday 10 September 2009

15 Most beautiful islands and beaches-part1

When I think of summer, I think of vocation :) and when I start dreaming of vocation I see beautiful sunny islands, with golden beaches, tanned bodies, warm ocean water and a cocktail with mint. This sounds so delicious! Being inspired with these dreams I decided to make a photostream of the most beautiful islands I could found. I didn’t use any comparison lists to choose the best of them, I have just found about 35 or so islands loved by tourists, reviewed about 10 photos of each of them and have chosen those those that reminded me of the island in my dreams.

So if you’ve been on some other island that should be added to this list and have some “hot” photos let me know, and I’ll add it to our collection. So here we go!

Bora Bora, Polynesia

bora1
Credits: Photos by Ireyon on Flickr

bora2
Credits: Photos by Totalisator on Flickr

bora3
Credits: Photos by Tensaibuta on Flickr

bora4
Credits: Photos by H!ghTower on Flickr

Bermuda, Church Bay Beach

church1
Credits: Photos by Jason Duncan on Flickr


(from Dir Journal Info BLog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment