Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to taste at some of the world's most famous chateaux, including First Growths like Chateaux Margaux, Latour or Lafite Rothschild. At these exclusive estates you'll be welcomed for private VIP tours and tastings. Learn from insiders about the people, power and politics that have shaped Bordeaux's past and continue to influence it today. Along the way, you'll enjoy first-class accommodations, and sumptuous meals prepared by the region's best chefs at fabulous Michelin-starred restaurants.
Choose your tour:
Bordeaux Prestige Tour, May 11-16, 2009 or June 1-6, 2009
The ultimate wine and culinary immersion for the Bordeaux enthusiast!
- Limited to 12 guests
- Stay in accommodations as exceptional as your tastings: five nights in the luxurious, old-world charm of the private residence of world-renowned Second Growth Chateau Pichon Longueville Baron in Pauillac, one of the Médoc's most prestigious and beautiful wine estates (reserved exclusively for our guests)
- Enjoy VIP tastings at all five First Growth chateaux, Chateau d'Yquem in Sauternes, and legendary estates of Saint Emilion and Pomerol
- Visit with chateau owners and cellar masters as you explore the upper echelons of the Bordeaux wine business as an insider
- Indulge with gourmet meals and private chateaux dinners paired with the finest library of wines to complete your oenological immersion
- US $5,800 per person, double occupancy
Request Full Itinerary & Reservation Forms
Pre-Packaged, Private Bordeaux Wine Tours
We offer short, value-priced, pre-packaged private tours in Bordeaux.
- Private and flexible-you choose when to go
- The itineraries cover the most important vineyards, and feature the region's top estates, best 4-star hotels, and finest restaurants
- Hosted by one of our wine expert guide/drivers throughout in deluxe, air conditioned vehicle
- A great value, just choose your package, choose your dates, and we’ll take care of the rest!