Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Travel To France - The Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at Etretat

Cliffs at EtretatThe cliffs at Etretat are part of the Alabaster coast in France. In this seaside town you can have a great view of the white cliffs and the natural archways that reach out into the sea. You can enjoy the view of the 70 m high limestone cliffs with a walk on the paths leading from the beaches.

(from Beautiful Places)

1 comments:

readnews said...

How are you today? How is your feeling to post the news?
I also love to read and catch the Khmer news from your site
Now I have decided to buy one website, but I dont know how to do much as possible I am not good at that.
I post nothing, but some news I select which I love as my favorite after I relax as extra work.
Could you share to allow me to put your web i happy put your web in my Web list ?
Here is my Web.com http://darakhmernews.com/>
and you please put my web to your web list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest
Thanks you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://darakhmernews.com/

Post a Comment